Property ID : 1932
For Sale €175,000.00 - Finca/Country House
A fantastic opportunity to buy a truly unique property with 3 independent living units with a number of outbuildings and approaching 6000 M2 of land with almond and olive trees. The 3 constructions are as follows:
1. Fully restored eco-house: The main house has a cosy living-room/kitchen with a large wood burning stove and oven, 3 large bedrooms, bathroom, large entrance hall, laundry area and a pretty courtyard. It has mains water and electricity and a solar hot water system with an electric water heater for back-up. It has been built and restored with eco-friendly materials, and benefits from a tourism licence from the Andalusian Regional Government.
2. House for modernisation: The house to be restored has a large kitchen with stove and oven, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a patio with wood burning oven and three bedrooms upstairs for restoration. It also has mains water and electricity and hot water from an electric water heater.
3. The 3rd building (not registered as a house) has a glazed living room with spectacular views of the Sierra, a spacious bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. In one of the porches there is a drum wood oven and an open-air bathtub. It also has a mains water and electricity supply and a water heater.
Properties 1 and 2 are adjoining with a common garden area and with storage room and barbecue area to enjoy outdoor living. There is also a well that generally supplies water (except in times of drought) and also the houses recycle water through two biological filtration treatment plants to supply water for irrigation purposes.
In addition the property includes the following:
– Two hen / animal houses.
– Small splash pool with portable purifier.
– Guest house / holiday letting unit, with two porches and amazing views.
– Photographic nature hide suitable for 2 or 3 people to observe and photograph birds and wildlife.